Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My First Trip Up and Down the Mountain

On the first morning I drove Bradley and the kids (down through Dustin) up to the slopes, so that I could have the bus to go up at lunch time with the little kids. The steep and narrow roads were always a challenge, and I was so thankful to the Lord, that I never met traffic going the opposite way at the wrong time! I also never had to drive on icy roads! The one day it did snow, I stayed home and we kept busy outside. :) The picture of the girls was taken right outside our dining room window, the next one as we walked up to the bus. The last three were taken after I had dropped them off. Hohflu is the name of the little village we were in, the valley and lake below are the Brienzer See towards Interlaken (at this time of day you are only seeing clouds :)), and the little hut is the bus stop. Our ski passes doubled as bus tickets in the whole ski area.

No comments: