Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Party for Our Birthday Girl

We have had camera trouble for several weeks, but were able to take some pictures today at Danika's party. We had it a few days early, because it seemed to fit into everyone's schedules best! Brüggemanns joined us for dinner and the afternoon, the other guests came for coffee and cake time around 5 p.m. Here Danika and Helene posed for a picture of Danika's new umbrella from Helene. Danika will be 8 years old on Wednesday, February 25th. These napkins reminded us of Danika (in the middle), Helene (on the right) and Danielle (on the left) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Krischa,
My name's Erin Short, and I'm a freshman at Faith Baptist Bible College in Ankeny, IA. My mom graduated from BJU, and I believe you and her were rommates. Her name is Kellie Short, although it used to be Kellie Davis. Hopefully you remember her! ; ) Anyway, I'm in a missions class, and I need to interview a missionary. I already interviewed Tim Brudtkuhl, also in Eastern Germany, but I would like your family's perspective on missions in Germany. I have several questions if you would not mind answering them.!
Thanks for you time!
Erin Short