Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day in Germany

One gift was given to me yesterday...a spaded garden plot. Dustin worked hard and raked it to give it a nice finished look! I had a wonderful day with 8 of my 10 children, and the girls wrote sweet cards and letters. A delicious breakfast and later dinner, as well. Some sweet gifts (To eat and to enjoy :)) Derek was gone Friday-Saturday helping at Camp Impact, so he slipped away to the flower store around the corner after church. :) We combined the flowers and got a picture outside. A yummy red velvet cake that Donia made. :) My youngest "D-light", Danielle. The kids wanted to sing "Happy Mother's Day" to me, but Danielle couldn't figure that out. :) She stopped everyone, "No, it's Happy Birthday!" So she sang it that way for me. (The free advertisement for peanuts at the end was given by Devon. I have been advocating peanuts as a healthy snack for the last year or so. :))

No comments: