Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Very Special Matthia Family Reunion 2009

I started putting up pictures last week some time and lost them all. Today I am working on laundry again while Bradley and the 6 oldest (minus Derek who is at Bob Jones working) are down at camp in Spain. So I am going to try again. :) We have had two other family reunions, one in 2000 and one in 2004. This time the family reunion coincided with a very special occasion: my parents' 50th wedding anniversary on June 26th. Very graciously the four families in the States came over to celebrate this special week in a vacation house in the Bavarian Forrest which my parents generously rented for all of us (39 in all) to enjoy together. Helping hands for the unloading at the house Trying out the pool table Last minute work on the memory album Our very nice room The view out our window the first morning

No comments: