Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Pre-Christmas Snow

We woke up to a beautiful new layer of snow on Tuesday morning. The boys got busy shoveling right away. Dustin's mountain of snow after clearing our walk. Trying to get me! (I was watching through the kitchen window!) The kids made this little guy two days earlier, protected him with a plastic sack during the predicted rain, and then happily finished him off with the new snow. Ready to go for a ride! Danielle Oh what fun it is to ride on a brother-drawn sled! Dani, Dono, and Dustin Helene, who had spent the night with Nika The boys snowballs were pretty big! Nice packing snow. Danika Ruth Donovan Ryke Helene and Danika preparing snowballs for the upcoming snowball fight with the boys. Dani enjoying the fort. Dustin's attempts at hitting me behind the curtains. :) I noticed the results when I got back from my photo shoot with the kids on the way to and at the playground.

No comments: