Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Come rain, come shine!

By the sky on our picture you might never guess that we had rain off and on all day. Derek and Devon came home quite wet after two hours of playing soccer with some other teens and men of the church. Around noon Donovan and Danielle enjoyed the trampoline. Donovan took good care of her, but she was just as happy to be on her own, even if she fell down. In the afternoon Danae, Danika, Amber (our teacher) and I went to the mall about 10 minutes and two villages away. Our mall includes the biggest grocery store in the area, which is sort of on the order of a Wal-Mart that sells food. I was surprised today when I saw crushed ice for the first time! After we got home, Danika was helping me carry in and she reached into the back of our VW bus and said, "I can carry the diesel---or what do you call this?" I looked over to see what she had in her hand. "That is our aluminum f-OIL," I explained. :) Have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow.

No comments: