Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Around Here

It is getting cold. Southern Germany has been getting lots of snow, and we have the temperatures but are in the wrong geographical position, much to the kids disappointment. Last year we hardly had enough to make a snow man, but this winter may be different. The picture of Danika was taken during her German reading time with her Daddy. She is sitting at a pullout shelf that belongs to Brad's desk. The other picture was taken by Doreen while Danika and Dustin were visiting the big girls' room upstairs. I don't have a picture for this last story, but I had a Bible tape with the book of John running in my kitchen while I was fixing dinner today. Donovan came in to help and was peeling eggs for me, when he heard the passage (John 6) in which Jesus says, "He that believeth on me shall never thirst." Puzzled, he said, "I believe on Him, why do I get thirsty?" What a sweet opening that was to explain the Lord's teaching there.

No comments: