Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Facelift

Yesterday Bradley, Donovan and Danika tackled the planting of our seeds. Donia had pre-filled all the little planters for them. They loved it. Derek took some time today to lay out some clothes. Danielle thought it would be fun to be a stow-away, and visit her sisters. (Derek is leaving for 11 weeks on May 20th to work on the operational staff at Camp Joy. He will get to visit the girls for four days on the way.) We had talked already for some time about freshening up the little boys' room. I had told them that we could do it when Grandpa and Grandma were gone. Well, they left for two days in Denmark on Monday morning, and I had gotten the green color for the paint last week when I saw it on sale, so I guess we were all set to go! :) The boys stirred, and Dustin, Donovan and Danika did most of the lower half of the room while I edged in the areas.

No comments: